Our core product Vitrabond consists of a fire rated (FR) or non combustible (A2) core enclosed between two aluminium skins. This simple concept offers an incredible strength to weight ratio, stability, high weather resistance, outstanding surface flatness and high workability. Well established in the market, Vitrabond is recognised by Architects, Builders and Installers as the superior cladding panel solution. With our large stock levels, unlimited colour range, and our continual product development, we are readily available to meet your requirements. Order a Sample Today or read more about the product and the Valcan Service.
Our core product Vitrabond, consists of a fire-rated (FR) or non-combustible (A2) core enclosed between two aluminium skins. This simple concept offers an incredible strength-to-weight ratio, stability, high weather resistance, outstanding surface flatness and high workability. Well-established in the market, Vitrabond is recognised by Architects, Builders and Installers as the superior cladding panel solution. With our large stock levels, unlimited colour range, and continual product development, we can meet your requirements. Order a Sample Today or read more about the product and the Valcan Service.
We offer a complete service to the end user. We offer panels, delivery and fabrication through our nationwide distribution network. As a company whose prerequisite is your satisfaction, we offer our cut-to-size and special colour services to make installation of your metal cladding systems quick and easy for all parties involved in the project. With the available option of an FR or A2 core Vitrabond is designed to make it simpler and more effective for you.
Vitrabond Aluminium Composite Panels offer a wide range of advantages over similar products especially high pressure laminates.
BENEFITS OF A VITRABOND FAÇADE:
- Cost effective – Vitrabond aluminium composite panels are cost effective with low installation costs.
- Easy Installation – With a wide range of fixing options, exceptional formability and lightweight materials our products are a breeze to install.
- Low maintenance – Thanks to the single sheet finishes available our composite panels are easy to maintain, dirt and dust resistant and retain their sheen and colour for years even with constant exposure to direct sunlight.
- Robust durability & Lightweight – A 3mm thickness sheet of Vitrabond weighs just 4.6kg per square metre. This makes our composite panels amongst the lightest available.
- Unlimited colour range available – We offer over 60 standard colours and offer an unlimited colour range and colour matching so that you can match your project image or company branding exactly.
- High stock levels and quick lead times – We hold large stock levels at all times and can custom make panels to various sizes in a market leading timeframe.
- 20 Year warranty available! – Our products come with a 20-year warranty subject to installation and maintenance guidelines being met.
- Range of Finishes – Our aluminium composite panels are also available in a range of specialty finishes, including:
- VITRABOND/ZN – Zinc Composite Material (ZCM)
- VITRABOND/CU – Copper Composite Material (CCM)
- VITRABOND/SS – Stainless Steel Composite Material (SSCM)
- VITRABOND/EZ – Ersatze pattern finished aluminium to imitate a variety of natural metals at a fraction of the cost
- Versatility and formability – Unlike high pressure laminates aluminium composite panels can be fabricated extensively. This allows you to create clean and stylised finishes to any building. Our panel structure means that you can mould, cut and shape material without damaging the strength or integrity of the product. You can continue facades round corners or over edges without the need of additional, expensive, profiles.
Valcan panels are suitable for: