VitraDual is a prefinished rainscreen panel designed to provide a non-combustible aluminium panel solution that can be fitted as both cassette panels and flat sheets with no oil-canning appearance offering a cost effective and aesthetically pleasing facade solution.
Benefits of VitraDual A1 Rated Cladding:
- Non-combustible – A1 rated to BS EN 13501-1
- Lightweight – VitraDual is incredibly rigid and lightweight and is therefore also easy to install.
- Versatile – VitraDual can be custom designed into a wide range of shapes and dimensions as well as able to be perforated or curved in some applications making it a versatile design choice.
- Maintenance – easy to maintain compared to polyester based coatings.
- BBA Accredited *
- High Durability – VitraDual panels are highly durable and impact resistant. They can be used effectively in high traffic areas.
- Paint System – VitraDual only use the highly recognised PVDF KYNAR 500 or FEVE paints known for their high durability, providing the optimum resistance to weather and industrial pollutants.
- Warranty – VitraDual has upto a 30 year warranty.
- Extremely Flat – Low Surface Stress.
Vitradual panels are fabricated into “tray” panels with returns on all 4 sides, fixings are then installed in the joints/reveals to give a ‘discrete’ fixing system, to further hide these fixings it is possible to seal these joints using colour matched or contrasting sealants. Panels are stiffened by attaching rails to the back of the panels
A extensive range of solid colours to suit any facade requirement and design intent
Metallic represents extravagance, wealth, riches, and excess. Metallic finishes can be either bright and cheerful or sombre and traditional, and are often associated with royalty, love, compassion, and courage along with grandeur, prosperity, sparkle, glitz, and glamour.
The Chromatic range provides the appeal, depth and richness of quality finishes required of only the most stunning architectural projects.
The Naturaline range consists of imitation finishes to real metals such as steel and zinc, distinctive enough to provide a generous palette of colours to compliment the final appeal of your product and project, so the ability to mix ‘n match becomes very easy.
A range of stone affects to mimic real stone facades at a fraction of the weight and cost
Wood of the same species, even growing side by side, is affected differently by the climate and elements required for growth. These factors combine to create the distinctive beauty of characteristics like grain and colour variations, along with distinctive markings such as streaks and knots. To allow nature’s creations to be enhanced to their full potential, Fairview has developed a vast range of finishes that incorporate natural beauty and a distinctive appearance, derived from the inherent qualities & characteristics of wood itself.
VitraDual is available in our extensive range of standard colours and finishes, as well as offering a colour matching option helping to ensure reclads meet the current aesthetics with higher fire ratings.
We maintain high stock levels of VitraDual in our standard colour range which means we are able to minimise lead times for your project.
View Valcan’s full product colour chart here
VitraDual is made up of an aluminium sheet coil coated with highly durable PVDF paints available in 2mm and 3mm thicknesses as standard. VitraDual can be produced in custom sizes as required.
Standard sizes are:
- Width(mm) 1000, 1250* or 1500* *Standard
- Length (mm) 3200 or 4000 – custom lengths are available from 2000-5000mm
- Overall panel thickness 2mm or 3mm
- Weight: 2mm = 5.42kg/m2 or 3mm = 8.13kg/m2
- Delivery: Panels can be delivered across the UK and Europe. All panels are wrapped and packed on quality pallets and delivered via our own transport to ensure safe arrival.
Non-Combustible and Weather Tested System
VitraDual is one of the few large format cladding panels that are truly 100% non-combustible achieving A1 to BS EN 13501-1. Also tested to BS8414-2 for fire performance of external cladding systems and compliant to BR135 requirements.
VitraDual has also been successfully tested to CWCT standards at a safety loading of 3600pa in both cassette fix and rivet fix using Vitrafix as the carrier framing system
VitraDual gives the insurers, architects, contractors and building owners peace of mind on product specification.
|BS EN 13501-1||A1 / Non-combustible|
|BS8414 / BR135||Pass / Compliant|
The system uses a 2mm or 3mm non-combustible aluminium cladding panel which is a durable, impact resistant solid panel which can be prefabricated through curving, rolling or perforation. This allows for an extended range of design options.
VitraDual uses the same PVDF coating system as on Vitrabond panels which boasts superior quality and our full colour matching range as well as RAL colours, stone and wood effect finishes. VitraDual cladding panels are prefinished which means they do not need fabrication prior to the coating process. This is unlike standard powder coated systems and means we are able to provide reduced lead times, reduced damage and lower costs.
VitraDual has achieved the following certifications. Full details and downloads of all certifications are available on our resources page here and at the bottom of this page.
To view more case studies, visit out projects page here
- VitraDual Technical Information NEWFile Size: 10.53M | Last Updated: 13 October 2021
- VitraDual BBA 5824 NEWFile Size: 2.44M | Last Updated: 13 October 2021
- VitraDual CWCT – 210419 final certificate rev D File Size: 3.14M | Last Updated: 19 April 2021
- NBS_ValcanLtd_DrndAndBackVntltdRnscrnCladSym_Vitradual_2mm_Revit File Size: 2.14M | Last Updated: 27 May 2020
- VitraDual Rivet Fix – PDF + DWG File Size: 3.45M | Last Updated: 2 June 2020
- VitraDual Cassette Fix Wide – PDF + DWG File Size: 17.72M | Last Updated: 2 June 2020
- VitraDual Cassette Fix – PDF +DWG File Size: 17.44M | Last Updated: 2 June 2020
- valcanltd-VitrabondA2VitraDualHookOn File Size: 264.88K | Last Updated: 2 June 2020
- valcanltd-VitrabondA2VitraDualFlatHookOn File Size: 264.91K | Last Updated: 2 June 2020
- valcanltd-VitrabondA2VitraDualCassetteFix File Size: 266.61K | Last Updated: 2 June 2020
- valcanltd-VitrabondA2VitraDualRivetFix File Size: 266.92K | Last Updated: 2 June 2020
- VitraDual BS EN 13501-12018 – WF431748 File Size: 120.05K | Last Updated: 5 November 2020
* 5000 series